Friday, July 21, 2006

Divide and Conquer

* I usually use either latex or vinyl gloves of some sort...mostly to minimize oil and dirt on my hands. My hair usually will become unknotted and I'll have to put it up again, so I slip the gloves off to do that, then put new ones on.


I use laundry bags of various sizes for washing and dyeing wool.













Grab a small handful...












Gently lift it until it separates from the fleece...













Get it over to the laundry bag, ready to start the filling process...













Place the handful into the laundry bag. Spread the tufts out a bit...you want to make sure that the soap and water can get to the 'center' of the handfuls.

Fill the laundry bag by placing the next handful right next to this first one. Once the bag has been filled, zip it up and start another one.

No comments: